I got woken up early this morning, way earlier than I was intending to, because my Dad had a flat tire. He was getting ready to go to a week long t-shirt sales event in Oshkosh Wisconsin and getting a flat was the last thing he needed.
Later a neighbor came to our door and informed us that he was out taking a smoke late at night and he heard laughter and saw a man walking down the street and stopping at certain cars. He then noticed that his car tire was slashed and realized that the man had done it to his as well as others. He yelled out to the man to stop, but didn't want to get involved with a man with a knife. I could not believe it when I heard that. What could possess someone to run down a street and slice people's tires, and laugh about it nonetheless?
What I don't understand is why my car wasn't touched. It was sitting right next to dad's car in the front. But I am very thankful that it was okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment