Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Romantic Walk.... Alone



Saturday night I was headed to Target when I saw the beautiful sunset and had a sudden inspiration to go to the Stone Arch Bridge. I knew the view would be lovely at that time of the day. I had not yet been to the bridge in the evening. I was hesitant to go by myself but it was a busy night there because of the Twins' game, so I felt safe walking. The Stone Arch Bridge is one of my favorite places to go in Minneapolis. I would also say that it could be considered one of the top romantic spots in my book. But this night I went alone, perhaps in the future I will have someone to go with, but I was fine tonight. I talked to God as I slowly walked along. It was a beautiful thing.



The dark waters below





It was a beautiful night.






The Guthrie and the Mill City Museum.



























Lovely lamps light the way.





















I was enthralled by the reflection off the rail.

No comments: