Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Arizona another beautiful place

I believe I can rightfully say that I am a well traveled person. China, Korea, Scotland, England, Italy, Guatemala, Mexico, Iceland and Canada are the countries I have now have under my belt. I have been to several national parks and have loved them all. I have seen many different climates and places and with each one I am struck with the variety of God's creation.


The mountains themselves are so different from each other. The Rocky Mountains in Montana are completely different than the mountains I have seen in Scotland, or the mountains in China. Yes they are all mountains but they each have their own unique qualities.



I have noticed while being in Arizona the completley different vegetation than what I have seen before. I have seen palm trees in Scotland, Florida and California, but I had yet to see cactus in its natural enviroment. I love it!

I also have enjoyed all the different types of palm trees, and the different ways they grow.


Cactus can be a very hurtful thing if you decided to become a cactus hugger- or something of that nature. However, if you decide that might now be the thing for you then you can enjoy their beauty from a distance.


Or close up...








No comments: