It is an odd year for me. As my birthday draws near I realize that the things that I want aren't really material at all, and they aren't things that can really happen in three days, or be given to me. Oh sure I would like a wireless mouse, and the Settlers of Catan Expansion pack, but the things my heart desires the most are a little more involved. Perhaps what I want not even in the wishes category, they are more like prayers. This evening I am very tired and my emotions are heightened once again. But I want to write my thoughts out. So this is my prayer list for my twenty-third year. Not necessarily in order.
To experience more of God than I ever had before
Restoration of a friendship that I don't know how to fix on my own
To play the piano and write songs of my own
Not have anymore friends move away!
A peaceful household
Have my family be closer to each other
For the youth we are praying for meet God
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment