We arrive yesterday in Sioux Falls South Dakota. We have a small crew this year. Last year we had ten of us to run the t-shirt sales, this year we only have seven. It is going to be a lot of work but I think we are up to it.
Not much changes every year of the event. A few different bands, a few locations are moved around. but basically everything is very similar. This year I am excited to see one of my favorite bands Switchfoot play. It is the last show of the evening so I am hoping we are not busy at that time.
If you read this within the next couple days please shout out a prayer for us. We have always gotten the same amount of sales every year, but we know there is potential for so much more. It doesn't make too much sense to expect more sales with less people. But hey, Gideon did more with fewer people, so why can't we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment