Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Alps

How does one describe viewing the Alps out their bathroom window while they are brushing their teeth? I suppose I just did. I apparently arrived at the right time, the mountains are covered in snow and the sun was brightly shining on them both yesterday and today.



Last night we had a beautiful sunset, the colors reflected off the mountains beautifully. This photo is from the bathroom window.

Raia and I went on a walk to find a spot to take a photo but it turned out the best one was from the upstairs window. This other one has a great view of the sunset and of the grapevines.



This is the Alps from the airplane window.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely view on a whole different world. This is what traveling the world is all about -seeing the view that others see when they brush their teeth every day!!

M.