Thursday, March 27, 2008

Udine

Today Raia and I left the school and went t Udine. A lovely city. We hiked up to the top of a hill that was a castle and it overlooked the city. We arrived at the perfect time because at 12:00 all the church bells were ringing around the city. They didn't all ring at once, so we were able to look around and watch them ring. It was a beautiful sound.

I am now at her sister's house. Not sure about the name of the city. I heard it but forgot how to spell it. I will get back to you on that.

Tomorrow I am going to Milan. I will spend a few hours there and then go back to the airport to fly to London. I will probably be spending the night in the airport. One reason is that my flight comes in at 11:30pm and it is so late that I don't feel comfortable traveling around the city by myself at that time of the day. I might have another idea by then, but as of right now that is what I am going to do. My bus leaves Saturday night, so I am not sure if I will try to ge a new bus Saturday morning. Or if I will keep that time and try to see a little of London.

I need to go, we are probably going to eat soon, Raia is making dinner.

No comments: