I got out and looked, while talking on the phone to my dad, yes it was completely flat. I felt horrible because my dad walked from the baggage claim to help me with it. It was cold and he just came back from Egypt and he was exhausted. We had a can of air and sealant but it was not working because it was too cold. A police officer drove up behind us. I had wondered why it took him so long. Usually any stopped car is immediately inspected. He was a nice guy and drove my dad to the gas station a little ways away to get another can that would be warmer.
I sat in our van, every once in a while the other can of air would make a little noise and then release an odd looking yellow goo.
I am thankful that my Dad is back from Egypt. This blog is not written the best because it is super late. He brought us gifts and my favorite is a beautiful alabaster candle holder. I did not know that alabaster is actually a soft rock that is carved to what ever shape it is in. So Mary's alabaster box was carved to be as such and had the same consistency as this:

1 comment:
I think instead of reminding people to never "inconveniently" get a flat tire at the airport you should tell them to never write a blog like this.
Post a Comment