This year my Christmas list is very much "Scotland Trip" oriented. With funds tight I thought I might as well put things I need for my trip on my Christmas list. The first thing on the list is obviously what I want the most. I really need a new camera and am unsure if I will be able to afford one.
1. Canon Powershot A650 IS 12MP Digital Camera- cheapest on beachcamera.com
a. 2 GB SD card
b. Telephoto and Wide Angel lens set- on Ebay about $60
c. Ni-MH rechargeable batteries- I can use these for my old camera too
2. Flannel Twin Sheet set
3. Zippered fleece, no hood. Fom REI or similar store.
4. Wool socks- soft ones please
5. Pocketknife with can opener
6. A good quality small flashlight- or headlamp! that would be fun
7. Flannel Pajamas- no cutsy animals or figures.
8. Mini Wireless Mouse
9. "Beautiful People" CD by Jason Upton!
10. Headset for Skype
11. Leather passport cover- B&N
12. Leather Journal
13. Watercolor paintbrushes-nice quality
14. Long Underwear- different colors
15. Black Lancome Mascara- “Hypnose”
16. Almay- Trio Eye Shadow for Hazel. (Those are the colors I like)
17. Maybelline- Dream Matte Mousse Foundation- Natural Ivory
18. USB Jump Drive 1GB or larger
19. Fossil Watch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment