Sunday, November 19, 2006

Gilbert is Alive

I can't beging to describe my joy. Gilbert is Alive again! As of Wednesday the 8th my car, who is fondly known as Gilbert, didn't start when I tried to turn him on the morning I open at the coffee shop. I was horrified, but I was leaving the next day and was too excited to think much about it. So I got back and had to endure 4.5 days without him. At the mercy of friend and family.... haha. Thanks by the way.

I realized how important it is to have men in your life that know about cars. I really don't know anything except checking and putting oil in, oh yes and filling it up with gas. My Dad was amazing and helped me figure out what to do. Apparently it was the distributor- that goes out on Honda's around 170,000 miles (I made it to 196,000).

After a lot of work and a couple hundred dollars later Gilbert is alive and well and starting like a marathon. Praise God! I am now at Dunn Bros drinking a mint hot chocolate and loving being out.

No comments: