Thursday, September 21, 2006

Frustration

I believe I am a fairly patient person. I don't easily get upset unless someone else gets hurt.

Being semi in charge of 9 employees for a week has definetly challenged me in a whole new way. Many of the employees are fine, I never hear from them- they do there jobs and don't complain.

But there are a couple I have heard from almost every day about one thing or another. One gets lost all the time. This is why I am frustrated right now. She was supposed to be in Eden Prairie a southern city, swore she didn't see an exit on 494 that is obviously there, and drove all the way up to Maplegrove which is one of the northern cities. I don't fault her all the time. There are directions we giver her that get messed up. But it is frustrating all the same. Especially when I believe that she is purposely not calling me back and heading home, instead of going to a house she was supposed to be at two hours ago.

Well she called back and I spend thirty minutes on the phone with her. I really had to keep praying to keep my patience.

No comments: