Friday, September 22, 2006

Baby on the way!

I have to say it about Junior he has impeccable timing. Tonight right after midnight my brother and his wife drove to the hospital because a little before 12:00am LeAnne's water broke. Today was my brother's last day of work for a month, and a Friday night to boot. None of us have to work tomorrow.

I am writing at this time simply as a means to calm down a little so I can sleep. Nothing has happened yet, she isn't having contractions that she can feel yet. So we are all going to wait until morning. Norm will call us if anything has happened. It is terribly exciting. I think we were all at a point where it didn't seem like it was really going to happen. Yet we knew it would come sometime.

So if you get this before the dawn of September 23, 2006 please keep my brother and his wife and the new little one in your prayers. I will just check if the batteries are charging and then go to sleep.


Goodnight.

No comments: