Okay so sometimes I tend to be over dramatic. Any sleep deprevation is my own fault- for staying up late attempting to clean my room. The fear of phones is only because of my new part time job as a receptionist for my friend's cleaning business.
Country Maids is a great business but unfortunetly it has become a stressful endevour for my friends' Doug and Sheryl Lucas. This week is their family vacation and I am in charge of handling the business as much as I can while they are away. Which yesterday meant I was on the phone with clients and employees for about 2 hours. It was crazy! If it was for anyone else I probably would refuse the job. But the Lucas family are like my second family and it has been this way for about 7-8 years now. I love them and am happy to help.
It is just hard when it envolves calling people I don't know on the phone all the time. Ah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment