
Tonight I had a crazy time with my family on a six person conference call. I was talking to my sister Emily and she got a call from my brother Norman- who added us all into one phone call, than Carrie called one of them and was added and than Carrie called LeAnne and than after a little while talking we added Mother. It was so much fun. I miss my family being together. I am so blessed to love and be loved by my family.

2 comments:
Isn't family great? I'm glad God put us in families. :-)
Oh Hillary, I got your message and haven't had a chance to call you back yet! My week has been crazy. But I WILL call you back!!
Hi Hillary. I read your blog. And I AM on myspace as well. And facebook.. and Blogger... and friendster.... ahh!!
Post a Comment