So winter finally decided to show up in Minnesota. I was beginning to believe we were going to skip it and jump into spring, but no, it arrived today at -10 wind chill putting it around -31. So tonight when the low is expected to be at -20 than I suppose the wind chill will put it around -41.
I now believe that you haven't really lived until you have come face to face with such weather. Although after it goes below zero it basically feels the same to me. Others might disagree with that estimation.
So I hope everyong who lives in MN and surrounding states right now will put on their long underwear and wool socks, or maybe wool underwear and long socks? Either way please keep warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I try to explain cold weather to people from around Dubai and they just don't get it. It's like describing mountain vistas to a blind person from Kansas.
Post a Comment