When my sisters and I were young and we lived out in a farm house in the country and our favorite thing to do was build forts with our friends Stasha and Carissa. At the time I thought that everyone builds forts and plays in them. But I guess that is not the case now a days. My brothers also built forts and now I realize where we got this love for the mysterious art of fort making. Here is a letter my dad wrote to his uncle and aunt when he was 8 years old. We recently received it from his cousin.

Here is the map of the fort.

So really us walkers got our love of forts from our dad. Maybe on a later blog I will describe one of the many Walker Girl forts.
1 comment:
Heck yes we love to make forts, you are never too old in my opinion. You have to discribe one of the many we built. I can't decide which one is my favorite, I can think of about 6 we made. The good old days!!!
Post a Comment