I have been wondering who reads my blog. So I am going to take a poll. I am going to ask who is reading my blog and if possible how often you read it. If it is more often then I think than I might write more.
For those who are not bloggers you can click on on anonymous and comment, but please put your name at the bottom so I know who you are. People who have blogs love to get comments so that there is more community.
For those who are reading thank you for that. I love writing and it is such a joy to me to share myself with you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes!
You know I read your blog, I check it about twice a week...is that often enough for you??
Hey Hillary! I am reading your blog! And I will put it on my favorites and continue to read it! Thanks for the fun weekend; I loved hanging out with you! Remember, if you ever need a place to sleep, we have a futon... :-)
Love ya!
Post a Comment