Monday, November 07, 2005

Ah today is Monday


I have always liked the first working day of the week. I have heard that there are people who do not like it, but I do. For those who has seen the televisions show Garfield perhaps you knew that he especially didn't like Monday. Until one day when he wished it away and there were no more Mondays, suddenly his owner John didn't buy anymore food because he usually went shopping on Monday, and the garbage was not taken out because that was on Monday. What am I getting at here? I have no idea. I just sat down at my computer this morning intending to write something and this is what I came up with.

I was looking forward to today, that is possibly why I decided to write. I work every Monday at noon as a nanny and I love the little guy so much. He is nine monthes now and crawling, so now we have to watch him more carefully because of his mobility. Mondays I get to feed him and it is fun trying to get all the food in his mouth. I love it when I come in the door and he gets distracted eating because he is too busy smiling at me. Yes it is good.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Kids are amazing medicine. I am glad that nannying is going so good. I love Mondays because I have it off for school. I do all my stuff on Mondays that didn't get done on Saturday!!