Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Response about Conference

Ah I am sorry for not telling how the conference went. I can only say generally that God is amazing. My favorite part of the conference was Saturday afternoon. The speaker Charles Ndifon told people to call on their cellphones people they knew who were sick, and right over the phone these people were healed! My mom's friend Judy's husband was healed and he was not a Christian. It is amazing the love of God. There were so many people, some were healed of cancer, many of back pain. Lots of people who have had sickness or pain for more than 10 years or more than 20 even! I can hardly help weeping when I think of some of the people who were in such pain and agony. I prayed for a lady who was weeping while she told me what was wrong with her! Oh God heal her! I did not know if she was healed or not.

Sometimes I wish I had more boldness than I do. I know the power I have within me but I am scared to step out and try it. But I know I have to. Sunday night after it was all over with we had an opportunity to go pray for a little girl in the hospital that has E-coli from some Dole lettuce. She is our neighbor and her mom is a single mom. They are going through a lot and I was so thankful for the opportunity to minister for them. Please pray for their family there are three of them, Laurie is the mom, Amanda is 15, and Amber is 12 and she is the girl who got really sick.

I often cannot help but ask questions amongst all of it, there are a few people who have been prayed for many times, people in our congregation that we love so much and believe so much for but they are not healed yet. I can't help but wonder "why God?" but I trust Him a little more every day, and a lot more after this time where he just came down to earth and changed people's lives for the better. I love him so much, what a tenderhearted God we have, full of compassion and mercy on those he loves.

No comments: