Tuesday, October 11, 2005

International Healing Conference

Hello! I am not sure how many people actually read my blog, but for those who do I wanted to let you know about the Healing Conference that starts tomorrow. I am very excited because God always does so much.

Last year I can pretty safely say that there were around 200 or more people healed. God is so good! If you know anyone who is sick please have them come. The night sessions are free and open but the day session do cost a fee, unless you want to vollenteer to work. A year ago or two years ago I think it was, during worship a lady got out of her wheel chair and walked! She hadn't walked in 8 years! There was a little girl around 6 years olf who had a back brace on and couldn't walk. I believe there was something wrong like her spine was twisted or bent or something. Well the mother held her little daughter and than started weeping because she could feel her daughter's back realign it self to the way it was supposed to be. God is so good!

Please come if you want your faith boosted or if you just want to worship! Daniel Brymer and his family from Arizona are going to be leading worship along with some members of our worship team, and there is lots of dancing!! Ah I need to sleep, that is one thing we lack most during the conference-- sleep.

-Here is the link-

http://www.rainministries.org/site/rezz_page.php?pageName=rz_rain_news_5&dirName=rain

2 comments:

Emily said...

It's weird that my pastor here (CA)is going to be there for a couple days!! I hope the conference goes well and you have to tell me all about it when it's over. Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

hey hill! This is the first time I've been on your sight. How was the healing conference? I forgot about it. did a lot of people get healed? Sounds like a great time.