Ah another post about the state fair. Sometimes I wonder why I love it so much. We went with all of us at youth group we had such a good time. We walked around and went to many of the booths we hit up every year. AM 1280 the Patriot where I was able to shake hands with Michael Medvid who was doing his show out of the Fair, (he lives in Washington State), so that was exciting. I also went to the republican stand where I saw Senator Norm Coleman and Mark Kennedy who is running for Senate next year. I am sorry to say I got a little bit of pleasure out of the fact that the person running against Mark Kennedy was on the outermost part of the fair, by the tractors.
I went to the international Bazar which is so enjoyable because it reminds me of all the stores we would shop in in the different countries I have been too. There is one store where I go every year because they have some leather bracelets that I like. I laughed when I went there this year because it is called Guatemalan Textiles! I had been going to a Guatemala store before I went to Guatemala. Well I will have to postpone the rest of my story about the fair because my bed is calling me, it is too late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hill, I'm lovin' your posts about the fair. I'm headed to the California State Fair today. :)
Post a Comment