Thursday, September 01, 2005

4:50am

I have to say, there seems to be no good reason under the sun to get up this early in the morning. I am awake because my family needs to leave at 5:30 so that we can be in South Dakota at a reasonable time today to set up our t-shirt locations. But I feel quite like my friend Carissa in saying "God didn't mean for us to get up this early unless we are deer-hunting." I have not been hunting before but I quite agree with her with her opinion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unless you were in the prayer room and you fell asleep accidentally when you were supposed to be interceding and was woken up suddenly by someone.

Good times :)

hillwalk said...

That could happen, I heard a couple stories. Of course 4:30am is a wonderful time to be awake if you are on the night watch. But waking up that early when you have a day schedule is quite different! Ah I do miss the nights.