Saturday, September 10, 2005

It's my birthday, I can cry if I want to

I am not a person that like to tell everyone that it's my birthday, because it seems that I am asking for special treatment. But I do like people to know anyways. Today I am 20 years old. Actually as of 1:22pm I am exactly 20 years. I received an amazing present yesterday from my parents, they gave me some funds for the laptop I am planning on purchasing. I was so thankful! Otherwise I would have to save for probably half a dozen weeks. I also received a wonderful gift from my sister Emily. Who is leaving today! That is why I called this blog, it is my birthday and if I end up crying when she leaves it is okay!

For those who do have my number I would welcome a call! Especially if I haven't heard from you in a while.

Hill

No comments: