Thursday, September 08, 2005
Emily
Another post dedicated to one of my wonderful sisters. My sister Emily who is 18 is leaving on the 10th for Redding California. She is going to go to a bible school there called Bethal School of the Supernatural Ministries. My parents will be flying there with her. I am so excited for her but I also know I will miss her so much. Emily, Carrie and I have always been best friends and it will be hard for us to have one of the "Walker girls" (as people call us) missing. But I am so glad that she is going to give this time to God I hope and pray that He will continue to draw her closer and reveal more and more of Himself to her as she is there. Also she is in great need of finances so if all of you could pray for that for her I would appriciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment