I am leaving in a half and hour to go on the highland hike this weekend West Highland Way. The hike is led by Bob Hendricks who is the academic director for our program here.
http://www.west-highland-way.co.uk/home.asp
Here is our itinerary-
Thursday-
2:00pm Depart Dalkeith House
Drive approximately 3-4 hours to the Bridge of Orchy
Bob and Wade (the other driver), will drive one of the cars down to our final destination.
Stay the night
Friday-
8:30am- Hike to King's House Hotel
There is no town around King's House Hotel. It is basically just a hotel. But it will show up on the map if you type the name in.
Stay the night
Saturday-
8:30am- Hike to Kinlochleven
Stay the night
Sunday-
Bob and Wade will drive back to get the car we left.
We will leave Kinlochleven and drive back to Dalkeith House.
I am very excited about this hike. Since being here in Scotland I have found immense satisfaction in walking and hiking in the countryside. I am looking forward to the mountains and waterfalls. There is a group of I think eleven people going on the trip. It should be a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment