I miss Henry, I am a terrible host daughter since I haven't visited him yet...
I wonder what I will wear when the Duchess visits tomorrow...
I guess I know now that I am indeed allergic to shrimp...
I don't like finding blood on my arm and clothes...
I need a new plaster for my finger...
Sir Robert Smith was very informative in class today...
I wish I had some chocolate chip cookies...
I have so much more to write but so little awakeness...
Why do people always leave the lights on in the ballroom...
Can I do all of my work in time...
Why do the guys like Startrek so much...
I wonder what the Duchess will say when she finds out we don't have the tapestries she's looking for....
Toman gives out too much homework...
I like that I got a 101% on my visual aid assignment...
What is 101% anyways...
I need sleep...
I need inspiration for tomorrow's work...
Ah, God is cool...
I will be home in 10 days...
Cheers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment