I decided to use our hot water heater that is used for making tea. It looks sort of like a Brita water filter, but you plug it in and it heats up the water you put in it to boiling. Well, I used it twice and on the third time it stopped heating up the water. I was frustrated and a little worried that I broke it. But the water was hot enough so I took a bath.
Later, Meghann and I wanted some tea. The kettle still wouldn't heat up. We decided to go knock on Wade and Bob's door as ask to use their's. Our room was at the end of a corridor. I was sure that their room was next to ours but I wasn't positive. I thought I heard one of their voices through the door. Meghann and I knocked very softly. So softly that I did not think anyone would even hear it.
Suddenly, we heard voices- they were not American accents. We looked at each other and did what anyone would do in this situation... we ran.
We ran back to our room and collapsed on our beds laughing. It was a hilarious moment. We went to the girls' room later to borrow their kettle, and were finally able to drink our tea.

1 comment:
That hotel room looks so cozy and comfortable. In addition to memories of a lovely setting, you will recall that child-like scamper down the hall. It will bring a smile every time.
M.
Post a Comment