I had a 19 pound return from my highland trip, but today found out that they had a down payment on a hotel they forgot about. Therefore I have to give 10 pounds back. I was looking forward to buying a sweatshirt for myself, but am not sure if I will be able to do that now.
nuts... peanuts, pecans and yes even cashews!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, Hillary,
It's almost always like that when you have been gone on a trip. I think it's mandatory that you return with only about 78 cents in your pocket. . . and no more. Think about past trips you have been on, take a survey of your siblings, it just seems to turn out that way. Not to be too gloomy, though, something unexpected could always happen which would go against the trend. It is a possibility, but, then, . . . that would go against the rules.
M.
Post a Comment