For morning breakfast there are three types of people who attend.
-Those who have class that starts at 8:30am and who think, "well I have to get up early anyways so I might as well get up an hour early and eat."
-Those who don't have class, but wake up early to eat breakfast, and then go back to sleep until they really do have to get up.
-Those who really love breakfast and waking up early. These people are chipper and wake up whether there was breakfast or not.
-Then there is the other catagory, those people who sleep through breakfast and wake up when they need to.
I have fallen to a couple of these catagories. I have woken up to eat breakfast, and then gone back to sleep. Woke up to eat, and then go to class. I suppose there is a mixture, when you wake up early and just decide to stay up for some reason or another. I have yet to miss a breakfast, so the last catagory I have yet to fall under.
Breakfast always includes the following: dried cereal, oatmeal packets, fresh fruit, yogurt and toast. My inner turmoil is whether I want to rush to the condiment table to get butter on my toast before it gets cold, or to eat my cereal before it gets soggy. Usually I go for the toast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Now that you've tried all the different modes of breakfast, what is your favorite one? And, what is your most common one?
M.
Well I like to get as much sleep as possible. But I never skip breakfast. Mondays and Wednesdays I have a 8:30am class, so sometimes I will stay up, others I will go to sleep after class until lunch. Wince we have had such beautiful days I usually choose to stay awake. On mornings when my first class is at 10:20am I usually go back to sleep until my class starts.
Post a Comment