I was looking online for information about the place I will be living. Here is the link to the website: Dalkeith Estate. It looks as though I am going to be living in the countryside and I will have lots of acres to explore. I don't know why out of everything I can do in Scotland, exploring the grounds of the estate excites me the most. I think it is because I really miss living in the country. We used to live on 80 acres. My sisters and I would spends hours walking in the woods, climbing trees, building forts ect.- I miss that time so much. Even though I love the city now, I miss the country.
On the Dalkeith Estate I will have the best of both worlds. With our unlimited bus pass, the city of Edinburgh will be open to us, and on our 1000 acre walled in estate I will have the country feel that I have lived so long without.
The time is so close!

No comments:
Post a Comment