Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The day is upon me

I woke up early this morning, earlier than I intended to. It was cold in my room because I forgot to turn the heater on, but that is not what kept me under the covers. I laid there and thought- "This is the last time I will be laying in this bed."

People keep asking me if I am excited. I guess I am, but more than that I am scared. I have traveled many places, done many things, but never have I done something so big- completely alone. I know I won't be alone when I get there, and God is with me. But it is still intimidating and a little scary. My financial situation isn't helping it at all, especially with the shame of getting myself into what I am in with it. Thankfully God can forgive me, and will help me anyways.

So in about 4 hours I will be off to adventure untold. I hope dear friends and family you will come and check up on me on this blog. I will enjoy telling you of my journey both physically and spiritually, as I learn to trust God more and more in all my circumstances.

I love you all!

No comments: