Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Dalkeith Welcome


We arrived on the bus at Dalkeith this morning and Patty, the resident director told us to hang out a minute. Then we suddenly heard bagpipe music and looked out the window to see who we were introduced to as Frank, playing music for us. It was a wonderful welcome to the Dalkeith Palace and we were all allowed to take photos with him.

I will be posting photos on my Flickr site from my day in Edinburgh yesterday. I ended up going to bed at 8pm (after a two hour nap) and woke up at 7am. I don't have much time right now to explain everything. We are headed out for a tour of the castle and grounds. I hope all is well at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dare you to tell Frank that he is wearing a dress!

You need to add a link to your flickr account here on your Blog so that we can find it easier. Your camera takes wonderful pics.

Anonymous said...

Norman, Norman, he just doesn't understand!!
M.