I am so incredibly thankful. I am taking a 5 credit Math class at MCTC this fall. I applied for financial aid and wondered if it was ever going to go through! Finally I got my award letter and it said I received a grant for 900 and some dollars!!! I was so thankful! Today I was even more thankful.
I got home from the conference and grabbed the mail. There was a letter from my school and it didn't look like the normal letters. Well I opened it up to find a check for $188.00!! Apparently my because my class cost $740 and didn't take up the whole grant amount they just sent me the difference!! I was so happy and thankful to GOD! I actually had to purchase the book for the class on my own, so this is sort of like a payment back for that.
Ah God is so good to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment