Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My dear friend Stasha

This blog is dedicated to my friend Stasha.

God really blessed me through her. One my computer I haven't had any Microsoft office programs. I have been using Word pad for all of my document needs and really it is very minimum about what you can do with it. No spell check and the way the paragraphs are laid out and everything is terrible.

We were at the lake house where we had spent the night. Stasha and I had our computers out on the counter and were doing computery type stuff together. I was complaining about wordpad and how I was going to buy office. She said that she just got it, I asked her if it was legal to let me use it. She said she wasn't sure. But then she exclaimed that she had an extra copy of Microsoft Office! And she just happened to have it with her. Somehow she had a mix up with her computer and received another one in the mail when she already had one. So I received a brand new unopened Professional Microsoft Office 2007! Thank the Lord!!

I would have most likely have had to buy it within the next couple weeks. I was so thankful to her and to God to have it work out this way. Because it saved me about $130, and that was just the student edition. I received an edition that was much better!

I love my friend she is so giving. I am glad I got to spend more time with her this week.

Thanks Stasha!!

No comments: