I feel like I have so much to write about, so much happening. Yet I can't find the words. Perhaps it is better that way.
I went to church to dance today, and I started on a song I SHOULD be practicing. But I ended up dancing to a song I never thought of doing. All I can say is that it is intense, and if I do end up doing it sometime for a special. It will be unlike anything I have ever done before. Which is a good thing, since I know God loves it when I try new things. Especially when I don't think I can do it. Because I most likely can't do it on my own and He has to come in a help. He is a good protector.
It is such an intense song I just about broke out crying while I danced. I grew fairly sweaty, which is a good sign that I like the song if I am so into it that I keep going and going.
"Deep calls unto deep, at the sound of Your waterfalls. All Your waves and billows wahs over me."
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment