Tonight I am bursting with Thanksgiving for all that God has done. I still see Sunday as part of the whole Thanksgiving Weekend so this will be my blog dedicated to what I am thankful for.
First because it is fresh in my mind I want to thank God for my friends. I got together with two of my friends tonight and it was amazing time of sharing about ourselves and what God is doing. It was completely refreshing and something I really needed. They are not the only friends I am thankful for. I realized that God really has blessed me with amazing friends throughout my life. When I needed them He provided. He is so awesome.
I also want to thank God for my family. Over and over from my friends I keep getting told how much my family is loved and how great they are. I definitely agree. God has given me two wonderful sisters who are my best friends. Two brothers who love on me and protect me. My other sister LeAnne who is such a joy to our family and a major part of us. My little nephew Holt who is already such a delight to me. It is funny because I even laugh when he cries because it is so cute! Terrible Aunt. Also my parents who love God and have raised me the way I am and have always loved and supported me. Who have stayed together through all of life's hardships.
Also to my church where I have grown in God more than anywhere else. To my family there and all of my supporters and encourager's who are always there to root for me. To my other 'parents' you know who you are. I am so thankful for you.
And something that I normally wouldn't be thankful for- I am thankful for the hardships that have come into my life. The ones that have grown me and grown my character and integrity. I thank God that they happened if only to bring me to the place I am now. Not that this place is perfect. But I know that my God is who He is, and I am seeking to follow Him all the days of my life, and I am thankful of the things He has kept from my life. The regrets that I don't have. My friends really helped me to be ever so thankful to my heavenly Father. He knows what I need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment