Thursday, November 30, 2006

9th Year Anniversary

I don't think I would remember this day except for the fact that I was talking about it with my friends Sunday night. It is the 9th year anniversary to the day we had our fire.

To hear the whole story click here, it is the long version so be prepared.

It has been a crazy amazing 9 years- but it took me a few of them before I didn't end the night in tears. To finally realize what God truly did.

Nov. 30, 1997- the worst and one of the best days of my life. It was when my life changed forever. I loved my life in Wisconsin, with my friends and in my church. It was a peaceful life where I grew up outdoors, and things were much simpler. God was evident all over. But those were my younger years. These last nine have been where I have grown up. To the young woman I am today. He knew what I needed. He knew.

He knew the adventures I would have, the jobs and experience I would develope, the places I would travel (7 countries in 9 years), and the talents I would receive and develope. The times with Him I have had have been numerous and without them where would I be? The chances to minister, to dance. And of course very importantly the people I have met- the friends He knew I needed, for letting me keep my old friends and making them more dear to me.

Thank you GOD!! For giving me life, for taking away the life I thought I was supposed to have. And for giving me a new place, even though at times I miss the old. I love you God so much!

No comments: