This morning a verse came to mind as I was pulling away from my house to drive to work.
" 15. She also rises while it is yet night,
And provides food for her household,"
It was 6:15am when I left and still dark outside. I had always disliked the morning and wondered if I would ever get used to the coffee house hours. But I now realize that except for the little less sleep- I really like being up early in the morning.
Of course I am not quite up to the "virtuous wife,"- obviously I am not married, and don't have a household to take care of. Maybe I will be there soon. But at least I have the "rises while it is yet night" part down.
I always assumed I was a night owl, perhaps night owls can turn into early birds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment