Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Redding Municipal Airport


I decided that I liked it as soon as the airport was in sight. Emily laughed and said that I couldn't like it until I was there. I told her any airport that was so easy to drive into was a great place to be. It is six in the morning and I am relaxing in semi-comfy chairs in a place that feels more like a train station than airport. It is the smallest airport I've been at except for maybe one in China. I was happy to know that I couldn't get lost because there are only two gates and only two airlines that fly out of here.

We have not gone through security yet. I believe that they have everyone go together at the same time. Don't ask me why but I love airports. I suppose people who have to travel all the time may not enjoy them as much as I do. There is something about travel that always excites me. Something about a place where everyone is going to a different part of the glob. The stories that dwell within each passenger are fascinating to imagine.

I have a long day ahead of me. I will be flying to LA- then to Las Vegas and then finally home.
I will see you later they are calling my flight.

No comments: