Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Summer Craziness

Is it bad that I have almost every weekend this summer planned already?

Saturaday the 17th
Lydia's Birthday Party
Emily's Birthday
Sarah's Graduation
Possible Youth Leader Meeting

Sunday the 18th
Church
Visiting Grandparents
Going out for Em's birthday

June 23-28
Trip to Montana

June 30
The Alarm- overnight prayer meeting

June 29- July 4th
Selling Fireworks at Firework Stand

July 8-9
Free Weekend!!!!

July 13-15
Sonshine Music Festival-not sure if I am attending

15th- Friend's Wedding Reception

July 22nd
Momentum Fest

July 29-30
Free Weekend!

August 5-6th
Free Weekend

August 11-13
Camping Trip in Wisconsin

August 18th-19th
Selling t-shirts at Higher Ground Music Festival

August 26th
Decorating for Friend's Wedding
Friend's Wedding

27th
Sister's 16th Birthday Party (the social event of the year)

September 1st
Selling T-shirts at LifeLight Music Festival


Well it looks like I have three free weekends- Yes!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see any weekends free to come see your new nephew?? You might need to try and and free something up in September.

hillwalk said...

There wasn't any schedule for September yet. Except Life Light of course. I have a feeling that we will have many trips to visit you in exchange for all the times you visited us.