As of 12:21pm I am officially done with school this semester!! Praise the Lord!
I had quite and experience this morning. I arrived at my classroom at exactly 10am and walked in to a totally different group of people. It was at this time that I started to panic. After that I decided to remain calm and I checked the computer to find that my final was at 11am. Okay so for some reason I thought it was 10am. Who knows why. Thankfully I got the right day. So I filled up my meter again and headed to class. The math test took longer than I expected. I couldn't remember the exact time I was supposed to go back to my meter but I knew it was getting close. I went back to a problem that I skipped over and for some reason decided that I couldn't do it- I had to leave. My standing in class is so good that I reasoned that I would rather skip the problem than get a $33 parking ticket. So I raced back to my car afterwards and saw that I had 1 minute left. I am so glad that I left! Those parking ticket people watch those cars like hawks. Thank you God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment