Friday, January 20, 2006

Yes the time has come

Yes the time has now come, I am going to be an Aunt!!!!

On Wednesday night we went out to eat after my sister Carrie's show at her school and my brother and his wife were there and told us. I am so happy. The Walker line continues on! So now I am trying to decide what I should be called. Aunt Hill, or Aunty Hill, or Hillary. Em thinks I should be Ant Hill. But I don't like that idea at all! It is about as funny as her being Aunty Em, Aunty Em!! (see wizard of oz) So this beautiful girl or boy is going to be arriving in the middle of September. I am hoping around my birthday on the 10th. But we shall see!! My brother and his wife are going to be wonderful parents.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope were good parents! Sometimes I get a little nervous about the whole thing, but in the end I am sure we will manage ok.