Ah it is 1am and I am waiting for pie crusts to be done cooking in the oven. It seems no matter how far we plan ahead we always seem to stay up late the night before. And it is always the piece fault.
I have trouble this year with my pies- the trouble is that my mom only allowed me to make two. I think it was because one year I made so many that a couple of them had some left and amongst all the chaos of after Thanksgiving they were forgotten and spoiled. So I understand I suppose, my mom made one apple and three pumkin. So of my alloted pies at first I couldn't decide which ones to make.
Blueberry Cream cheese?
Lemon Supreme?
raspberry Cream?
Chocolate Silk?
Or Key Lime Pie?
I was then informed that I could make three, but one of them had to be the Chocolate pie because that was a favorite- but I don't like that kind.
Well it turns out that we have many pie crusts, no chocolate pudding for the chocolate pie, and not enough berries to make more than two of those. So I am just going to make the cream cheese part tonight and deal with the rest tomorrow. I am tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment