Friday, September 30, 2005
Lock In
It is 10:42pm and I have roughly 9 hours left to this madness called a lock in. Normally I would be so excited and yelling and cheering along with everyone. But I am sick and my head hurts and my nose is stuffed up so it is not as much fun. I do enjoy seeing everyone else having fun though. They are all out playing capture the flag at the moment and I was attempting to sleep but was not accomplishing it at all. There is no wireless here so I will post this when I arrive home tomorrow morning. I hope I can stay awake, and I hope I can sleep some. We are going to have some fun games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hillary, that stinks. There is nothing worse than not feeling good and trying to do a lot of activities! Hope your night improved. I've heard grand things about the lock-in!
Love ya!
Sarah
so I just want to say that I had being wanting to have the lock in for years, and Erich has never listened to me!! And now that i was planning on leaving he plans it, don't I feel loved.
Post a Comment