Saturday, September 24, 2005

Elion


I have a wonderful job now taking care of this little boy. He is as good and happy as he looks here. He is seven months old and I really love being his nanny.

Unfortunetly I am not responsible for these adorable pictures. His father Ed took them, and since I do not have a camera I was able to get some from them.

This is a hidden message that no on is supposed to read. I am putting into this blog for a space referance so that I can make it be spaced how I want it. I am writing this for who knows what reason. I think I might tell me deepest darkest secrets.............................. Well maybe another time.

My favorite thing to do is taking him on a walk around the park. It is almost a mile around and yesterday he fell asleep as we arrived home. I was than able to enjoy taking his little sleeping form off to bed. I love my job!

1 comment:

Emily said...

He is so cute Hill, maybe almost as cute as Charlie.