Every once in a while I get overwhelmed with how good God is and how life, despite its pain and hardships, is amazing.
Today was a beautiful day, my allergies were attacking me, but it was just so wonderful! I was recently blessed with a new car. A 2003 Volkswagen Passat, 63,000 miles, leather interior and every little gadget I could ever want, with a price that was a major deal. Several thousand dollars less than the book value. Today I was driving with the music turned up and my windows down, the sun was shining and my hair was blowing in the breeze. It was then that I had an overwhelming sense of how amazing God is as I weaved in and out of the cars on Hennepin Ave. My day wasn't particularly great, but He is so good to give us life! How I love Him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment