I realized that I had not written about our house trip to St. Andrews in my blogs. I remembered it today and decided to post a few photos. It was a beautiful town on the sea, overrun by golfers and university students as well as people wanting to look at the courses even if they weren't golfers. There was also ruins of a castle and ruins of a great cathedral.
The Cathedral
It felt as though we were going up to scout out the coast.
View from the top of the tower of the St. Andrew's Castle
We felt a little guilty for lying in them-- but it was almost as though they were left there for us to do that!
I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to St. Andrews. It was a lovely town and if I had a choice I would return there again some day.

No comments:
Post a Comment