Friday, March 21, 2008

Heading Out Tomorrow

Ah! Tomorrow I am heading out on my journey. I have figured out what I am doing and hoping that all will go as planned. Here is the itinerary.

Saturday

Bus- Edinburgh to Glasgow
Train- Glasgow to Dumbarton

Staying overnight with the Hill's, Katy's sister's in-laws.



Sunday the 23rd

Train- Dumbarton to Glasgow Prestwick
Plane- Glasgow to Milan
Train-Milan to Venice
I will need some prayer for that night, I have to get to my hostel from the train station. Which will take a bus and possibly a cab.


Monday the 24th

I will take a bus to the center of Venice and meet Raia Ilova, my cousin Jaison's fiance. We will tour the city together for a few hours and she will show me where he proposed to her. I will then stay one night more in my hostel.



Tuesday the 25th

I will tour some of the city again by myself. Then in the evening I will take a train to Udine where Raia works at a Bible school. I will stay two nights there.



Thursday the 27th

Train- from the school to Raia's sister's home.

We will stay the night there.


Friday the 28th

Train- To Venice, then to Bergamo

Plane- Bergamo to London or to Bristol


The rest will be figured out later. Or will be similar to my other itinerary.




I am tired right now and still have quite a bit to do. Ciao my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving us your proposed schedule. M.