Only difference is probably twenty dollars in price and about a couple thousand miles.
Did I mention that I really want one of those sweat shirts in the background?
Ah, probably not going to happen. Unless you sent me some $. That is not the kind of gift I am thinking of getting you.
Maybe you could . . ."work for shirt", sweep the floor, straighten the counters, after all you had a job at Gap, took the training and all. M.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Only difference is probably twenty dollars in price and about a couple thousand miles.
Did I mention that I really want one of those sweat shirts in the background?
Ah, probably not going to happen. Unless you sent me some $. That is not the kind of gift I am thinking of getting you.
Maybe you could . . ."work for shirt", sweep the floor, straighten the counters, after all you had a job at Gap, took the training and all.
M.
Post a Comment