This morning I was able to sleep in and I actually think that the house is getting warmer. When I woke up there wasn't that piercing cold on my face like there usually is, and I am walking around without 10 layers on. (exaggeration of course)
Today is the brilliant competition called the Amazing Race! (I said brilliant purely to try out the word.) We are divided up into clans. My group is the Bruce clan. And each clan has a different time to leave to catch a particular bus. We have a quiz, various points in Edinburgh that we have to have our clan in a picture in front of, and we have to be back in exactly 5 hours. We get points for every assignment we accomplish and if we are back early we can get extra points. Thankfully my team leaves the latest so I was able to sleep in. I will let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh this sounds like so much fun, I can't wait to hear how it goes. Being a part of a big family made you a pro at this, I know you will beat their butts!!!!
Post a Comment